One Week Without Miss Nad

Hello everyone!Welcome back to my new post.In this post,I would like to tell about my activities at school in one week without our english language's teacher who is Miss Nad.On Tuesday,I was absent because I'm sick,I was so bored at home,so I don't have anything to tell you about my activities at home.Even though I was absent on Tuesday,but I know what were my classmates' activities when Miss Nad was not around because one of them had chat with me through Whatsapp and he told that they played the cards,there were also played the "Malaysian Monopoli"(Jutaria) and doing the homework.On Wednesday,I was at the school and I just doing my homework when it was English subject.Meanwhile,the others were playing the same things that they've played on Tuesday.My classmates were addicted on playing cards and they also played the cards when it was recess time.There was a "scary" moment before the recess time end(also before English Language subject).I was sitting on my own chair and while there are some of my classmates playing the cards.Suddenly a security guard with his serious face was walking through our classroom.When my classmates saw him,they stop playing and kept the cards in a hurry.After the security guard went to the other place,I was laughed a lot because of their behavior.When the recess time was end,they continue playing the cards.😎

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Ignorance Is Bliss

Ultron Is My Favourite Villain Character