Introduction

Holla!welcome to my blog(actually,I don't want to create this blog,but my "beloved" teacher wanted my classmate and I to create it)...In this post,I want to introduce myself to all of the readers(u la,siapa lagi?)...I'm Mohamad Razim Ikmal B. Idris,I'm officially 16 years old,I'm come from Dato' Seri Najib's country and I'm one of 4Amanah 2k17's student.I love food even though my body's size is as small as a racquet.My hobbies are playing badminton & football,surfing internet and now I got a new hobby and I was addicted on it,it is sleeping.Everyone have their own idol,so I want to tell everyone that I had many idols such as DLCW,Leo Messi(I love his skill when he is dribbling the ball,but I don't like him for now because he didn't pay the tax) and CR7.Last but not least,uvuvwevwevwe onyetenyevwe ugwemubwem ossas.....

p/s:I'm sorry if my english writing is so bad,al-Maklumla I'm not pro in writing
"Majulah Student Untuk Negara"

Ulasan

  1. Hahaha. I love sleeping too!
    -Your Beloved Teacher-

    Ps: My idol is Ossas too!

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Ignorance Is Bliss

One Week Without Miss Nad

Ultron Is My Favourite Villain Character