Ultron Is My Favourite Villain Character

I'm Ultron,in this post I want to complain about the Avengers.I don't know why they need to disturb my work.I just want to take control on this Earth,why the hell they wanted to save this disgusting Earth and the earthlings?If their vision just wanted to save the earthlings,why don't they just put the earthlings to Thor's planet which is Asgard.I don't need the earthlings to become my slaves,it's enough just having the Stark's robots.Stark's robot are more beneficial than them.Another problem is my power don't killed anyone of the superheroes,and my power's level actually same as them.If my power was strong like them,why I can't kill many superheroes?!There was someone was killed by me which is Quicksilver,but he died not because of my power,it is because of the bullet from the jet.And also I can't believe that all of my robots slaves(I mean the Stark's robot) can't fight or killed some of them.I don't know what is the function of my robots slaves even though they look like dangerously.Last but not least,I don't like to live in their life,I would like to live in my origin life.Huh!My last word is "bye"...
ps:my both eyes were became red because I don't have enough sleep because of doing this post

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Ignorance Is Bliss

One Week Without Miss Nad